My name is Emma Pattison and I specialise in remedial massage for sufferers of back, neck, shoulder and head ache pain. With ten years of experience working in Osteopathic Clinics, I have treated many conditions and complaints. Much of my current work revolves around restoring postural balance especially for clients who are performing repetitive activities during their day e.g. working on computers, mums nursing babies, construction work, hairdressing.
I also work with athletes, particularly CrossFit participants and hockey players. They are usually either returning from injury or include regular massage to help maintain peak physical condition. These treatments may include Trigger Point Therapy, Myofascial Dry Needling, Sports massage techniques as well as Muscle Energy Technique and passive stretching.
A treatment includes
- A thorough initial medical history taken.
- Appropriate pre-treatment testing
- A complete treatment including passive/active stretches
- Treatment discussion & Management Advice (if necessary).
- Follow up contact (via email/phone) if appropriate.
Why See Me?
- The Dandenong Ranges
- Ferntree Gully / Upper Ferntree Gully
- Glen Waverley
- Mountain Gate
- Ringwood/Ringwood North
- Wantirna/Wantirna South
- Wheelers Hill